Lets start today with what is important to voters in the November 3, 2022 voting and list them in order of importance.
- Economy and remember when it was said hey are you lame it’s the Economy at approximately 85%.
- Education/schools/children’s learning approximately 76% of course parents and their children are what will keep the world going so yes mothers and Fathers love their children.
- Inflation the cost we pay for goods versus what we bring home to pay for everything and this keeps parents and everyone else up at night especially since it has sky rocketed since President Biden is such a lame loser and can’t figure it out. approximately 76% also
- Crime has jumped into the elections in the last few years due to defunding the police which the Democrats are such idiots and vote to let the criminals go free. approximately 70%.
- Now this is the most troublesome Abortion is close to 61% but truly we don’t understand it is simple for Christians and others that when a baby has a heart beat I don’t see how anyone could this baby and that starts at approximately 6 weeks.
Now lets break it down a bit more, we need food to live and I would say then we need fertilizer to help crops we need bug spray to kill insects which eat our fruit, etc. So I think without a doubt we need oil, gasoline, diesel fuel, natural gas and of course nuclear power, the cleanest of all the energy needs. If I do run for president of the United States I will be announcing in the next days to weeks or even a month from now thank you and please keep my web site on hand read every day thank you.