The United States House passed the Covid-19 bill then sent it to the United States Senate where they amended the bill. Once done, the Senate sent it back to the House, where Speaker Pelosi took up the revised bill. Luckily for the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi is the most powerful woman in Congress, and is the most capable in the history of the House. Under the leadership of Speaker Nancy Pelosi, you may rest assured she will get the Covid-19 bill passed. The House will take up the revised bill on Tuesday. Most likely they will debate the revised Covid-19 bill, then will vote on the bill on Wednesday. Afterwards the bill will proceed to the desk of President Joseph Biden to sign on either Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Most Americans cannot wait for the $1,400 dollar stimulus checks to arrive, which comprises only 9% of the entire budget. The other 91% is being sent to countries that align with American Democratic Party interests, which signifies a long await of power since getting into office following Former President Donald TrumpÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s four years in office.