This weeks op-ed is the largest undertaking for the United States of America since it takes so many different projects and water is the main concern.
- Nuclear power needs water to cool down the reactors and i will address that in article 2. I want to build at least 50 Nuclear power plants up to 300 power plants.
- I’m planning on building 30,000 miles up to 100,000 miles of aqueducts and more miles if needed. Also all Dams in the United States I want brought up to the height they were meant to be. The water i am planning for America will have many thousands of Lakes. I want water to be brought to deserts as well as all America. I want all new buildings and cities to have a lot of ponds and lakes. This will take a lot of planning.
- California is the only state which mandates all cars have Catalytic converters. I need the United States Congress with the President of the United States to mandate all states have there cars mandated to have catalytic converters on all new cars and trucks sold in the United States of America. If cars are to brought into the United States they must be installed with catalytic converters.
- I am planning on building up America’s farmers with all the tools they need to raise livestock, corn, wheat, all fruit trees. All food to be grown in the United States That American Farmers produce all the food needed to feed 15 Billion people. My goal to make sure we have enough fruit trees to clean our air. I plan to make sure we plant five fruit trees for every American boils down to 1.75 billion fruit trees.
- This point will address infrastructure, I want all freeways, highways, and interstates to have 6 lanes on each side of the road for a total of 12 lanes all across the United States. I want all roads to be free so removal of all taxes on travel by roads. I want all carpool lanes removed with six lanes on each side of the road should make easy travel. These fast track roads are unfair to all people. Poor people can’t afford these tolls and this will bring an easing to poor people. Removing of all traffic lights on freeways since it goes against making cars, trucks stop then accelerate which is darn right lame. Their will be no more carpool lanes, nor cost to access a special road which makes people pay to access a particular road period. Now bridges are important for travel and costly to maintain and there cost can be charged to all drivers but i am working on a way to offset these costs but at the moment i need to figure out how exactly to remove these costs also.
Robert Jordan’s op-ed for next Sunday will include schools, universities, hospitrals, airports, trains, and money for all Americans to start with a nest egg.